Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Dungeons and Dragons 5E: Taking the Plunge!

After finally purchasing the Dungeons and Dragons 5th edition Players Handbook and Dungeon Masters Guide and reading them, I have decided on running a local game. Also, as a tinkerer, I feel the need to create a setting that incorporates all of the awesomeness that is to be found in the PHB. Making a setting that is both all my own, and hearkening back to all of the weird stuff that I loved as a kid to the even weirder stuff I like today.

So what does that mean? It means Spelljammer, Planescape, He-Man, Voltron, Blackstar, Dragons, weird Comic Books, Dinosaurs and anything else I can cram in there. But keeping the weird and wonderful D&D feel. So stay tuned!

No comments:

DISNEY & DRAGONS: D&D in Fantasyland

Many times, in recent years I have encountered would-be players of Dungeons and Dragons whose sole experience with the fantasy genre h...